• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bug in Post new?

Hi!
I used NEW-POST (Facebook pages), but sometimes Pubbly does not reply data, it shows "response" and an empty box.
sometimes Pubbly returns data, but many times not. Have you encountered the phenomenon? Know how to solve?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @elhanan cohen

Could you please try re-installing the Pabbly Connect app from your Facebook account by removing it first and then adding it back by re-authorizing it from the Facebook "New Post" Trigger event?

2021-12-16.png

Then try authorizing your Facebook account -

2021-10-04_14h07_59.png

After checking that you have all the permission access to your desired pages from Facebook while connecting your account?

2021-10-04_14h07_26 (1).png

Further, if you have switched your classic Pages from the new Pages then please check the following Facebook link for a better understanding -

1.png

Hi! good evening!
I try to re-connect, but this still is not working.
I don't switch your classic Pages because of the results..
@Supreme.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @elhanan cohen

We crossed checked the FB trigger event at our end and it is working fine. So, if you could share a short video on how you are connecting your Facebook account through the trigger and how you are sending the Post to capture the webhook response would be great in that way we can rectify your concern easily.