• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

BUG: Router names are incorrect in history - they are mixed around

apps

Please see this video:
As you can see the route names in the history does not match the actual names in the workflow which makes debugging extremely confusing. You think you're looking into the correct route but you're not because PC has the name wrong.
I have seen this across many flows for months but now I'm reporting it because it has become too big of an issue. Hope this can be resolved ASAP.

Example:
History: https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his..._id=IjU3NjEwNTY0MDYzZjA0MzI1MjZjNTUzZCI_3D_pc
Workflow:

Route named "Add Lines to existing Draft (should never match)" is named "Create Invoice with Lines" inside the history while the route named "Create Invoice with Lines" is named "Add Lines to existing Draft (should never match)" inside the history.

I hope it's clear how big of an issue this is.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Kindly allow us some time we are currently looking into it. Further, can you record the video with voice since it does not begin very clearly?

apps

Hi,

Thanks! I don't know why the video didn't get sound. But the video is not important actually. All it is showing is what I described above. P.S. I have corrected errors in my first post.
Problem is that the route named "Add Lines to existing Draft (should never match)" is named "Create Invoice with Lines" inside the history while the route named "Create Invoice with Lines" is named "Add Lines to existing Draft (should never match)" inside the history. Eg.route naming is incorrect and mixed around.
And this happens across many workflows and across nested routers as well. I hope it makes sense?

Last edited: