• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly to Interakt

Bubbles

1. I have created a Calendly to Interakt workflow to send a message whenever a new event is created, but the message is not being sent
2. I have created an Interakt to Stripe workflow wanting to send a payment link whenever we receive an order from WhatsApp catalogs but this does not seem to be an option...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bubbles

1. I have created a Calendly to Interakt workflow to send a message whenever a new event is created, but the message is not being sent
Based on the response available from your Interakt's API response, it appears that messages are being queued on your Interakt account during processing. Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the Interakt support team to investigate why these messages are getting queued.
2. I have created an Interakt to Stripe workflow wanting to send a payment link whenever we receive an order from WhatsApp catalogs but this does not seem to be an option...
You can refer to the following video lesson on the same where we have used Slack but for your concern, you can add any application you wish.