• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

call to action button response not received

I put a call to action button in my message
I am not getting the response message in the google sheet, only the customer number is coming, this is happening only when the customer responds via the call to action button. whenever I type a message and send it I get it.. but when I reply via call to action button it is not getting it.. only the customer number is coming

Attachments

• Message.JPG
    Message.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 19

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ruchir1214,

Please share the Task History IDs when a customer sends you a message through the Call to Action button and when a customer sends you a manually written message.

Hi @Ruchir1214,

Please share the Task History IDs when a customer sends you a message through the Call to Action button and when a customer sends you a manually written message.
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzNzA0MzU1MjY5NTUzNzUxMzU1MTY2NTQzMCI_3D_pc Call to Action ID
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzNzA0MzU1MjY5NTUzMTUxMzA1MTYxNTQzOCI_3D_pc manually written message ID

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please setup your workflow in this manner:

After completing that, click 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' and receive a message through the Call to Action button. This will capture the 'Call to Action Button' response in your trigger step.
1704822813424.png

Once the 'Call to Action Button' response has been captured, setup 'Google Sheets: Add New Row' action step in the second route 'Button'.
1704822997045.png