• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can pabbly change WordPress user roles

Morg

I'm wanting free customers on my site to have user roles in WP designation as "free subscriber" and paid customers these designated as "paid subscribers"

I also wanted to be automatic. Meaning that if a customer pays thru stripe, they immediately get converted to "paid subscriber" as a member. But also! If that customer cancels their subscription, they will be reverted back to "free subscriber" basically losing access to the premium content.

Do you think this is something pabbly can do?

Cameronk

Yes this can be done either by the API action or through the wordpress action. You would receive data to your pabbly workflow when a customer pays via stripe then if they cancel you update their user role back to free subscriber.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Morg

This can be achieved via the Stripe trigger event and WordPress action step. When a customer pays via Stripe, data is sent to your WordPress w. If they cancel, a new workflow you can create with "Cancelled subscription" their user role will be updated to "Free Subscriber."

Sample workflow -

1694760528235.png