• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we automate cart abandonment

Fagun Shah

If you're able to capture the mobile number of the customer and able to send it to Pabbly Connect then YES. If you are using Wordpress plugins for cart abandonment then ask their support if they support sending mobile number capturing and webhooks?

If Yes, then setup Pabbly Connect webhook trigger URL in their system as webhook URL and you should be good to go.

shubhangi

I tried this and it's not working for me.

Firstly I am using a WP plugin called WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery.

The trigger fails as you can see in the screenshot below and when I connect WATI to the action step, then too there is an error as you can see in the other screenshot. Please help me resolve this.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-09-01 18-33-06.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-01 18-33-06.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot from 2022-09-01 18-32-57.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-01 18-32-57.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 56
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @shubhangi

You have to map the params given inside your WATI template message. Kindly map the param, for now, I have mapped your name in it and tested this scenario and it works fine. Screenshot for your reference:-

1662116411427.png

You can also refer to the below video tutorial for mapping params, kindly see the 2nd part of the video.

Thanks
Kunal