• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot delete connections without a workflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have 5 connections I want to delete and it shows that they all have 1 workflow (which they might of had in the past). I recently have deleted ALL workflows and completely deleted from the trash folder also and yet the connections all still cannot be deleted due to the "connected workflows" even clicking on the "1" representing the workflow shows nothing. How can I fix this. I need to delete the connections.

Supreme

Staff member
We have looked into your account and deleted the connections, you may check your Pabbly account now.

appcrazee

I am having this same issue. I am doing housekeeping and it's not allowing me to delete 18 workflows in the trash, which is, inturn, keeping me from reconnecting Facebook groups properly. @Supreme - feel free to access my account and empty the trash. I will keep trying. Thank you.

appcrazee

We have looked into your account and deleted the connections, you may check your Pabbly account now.
I am having this same issue. I am doing housekeeping and it's not allowing me to delete 18 workflows in the trash, which is, inturn, keeping me from reconnecting Facebook groups properly. @Supreme - feel free to access my account and empty the trash. I will keep trying. Thank you.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @appcrazee

Upon reviewing your Pabbly Connect account, I couldn't find any workflows in the trash.

2023-12-15_16h47_10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.