• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't change WordPress' User Password when I use Hotmart Order Approved Trigger

4PICE

Hi!

I've setup a Pabbly's "Hotmart: Order Approved" trigger and it works beautifully!
That is, when a client byes my product, I create an account for him in my WordPress (which is my member's area and where I deliver the course/product).

[Hotmart Prints]
htm print pt1.pnghtm print pt2.png

I have the same integration, but with PayPal (Pabbly's "Paypal: Payment Comleted") which has the very same mechanics when it comes to creating the user account in WordPress...

[Paypal Prints]
PayPal print pt1.pngPayPal print pt2.png

The thing is... When I'm trying to change the user's password in WordPress, I can do it fine for users that have had their account created from the Paypal Trigger.
But, if, this user has come from the Hotmart' trigger, I get an error message "403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!".
error print.png

Any chance someone's had this problem and know how to fix this?
It only occurs to me that something might be going on with the Hotmart Trigger... 😥

Last edited:

4PICE

Hi, Supreme!
Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "the task history Id".

But, does this help?
Overview:
overview.png
Hotmart: Order Approved (1st step)
htm order approved.png

Does this information help?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @4PICE

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "the task history Id".

But, does this help?
Please check out the following screenshot and share the task history id for the particular execution where you have faced the difficulty.

2022-03-21_12h00_17.png

4PICE

I see what you meant now! Sorry! 😜
Hey @4PICE

Please check out the following screenshot and share the task history id for the particular execution where you have faced the difficulty.

View attachment 8800

The creations go very smoothly.
Workflow TaskID overview:
1647884998802.png

"WordPress : Create a User" details
1647885065107.png

User creation in WordPress and course enrollment
1647885188138.png

But, if I try to set a password for this user...
1647885263281.png

I get this error... 😥
1647885315290.png

This only happens with users coming from the Hotmart integration... 🙄

P

PabblyMember3

The issue seems to be some kind of server permissions, which needs to be checked at your WordPress hosting level, kindly, ask your developer or host provider in this regard.

4PICE

The issue seems to be some kind of server permissions, which needs to be checked at your WordPress hosting level, kindly, ask your developer or host provider in this regard.
Will do, Naveen.

What I find curious though is that I change other users passwords juts fine.
I'm having trouble this with these ones that come from Hotmat integration. 🤷‍♂️

4PICE

GOT IT! [SOLUTION]

Since Hotmart's webhook doesn't return the client's name, I was using the e-mail in the Name field.
1647962618883.png

Seems the "@" is a forbidden character in this field, thus resulting in the referred 403 error. 😁
Hope this helps someone!