• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't update a task in Zoho CRM insert/update record event

Giladi

Hello,
When I try to update a task, I get this message:

1728828656271.png

"The given module is not supported for this api".

this is my workflow:

How can I update a task using Pabbly?

Thank you.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Giladi

Can you please specify in which step you are facing the issue?

As we have checked the provided workflow it seems it's working fine, refer to the attached screenshot for more info.

1728893101577.png

Giladi

Thank you for the answer.
This is not the Zoho CRM insert/update record event, but a regular API call that I used as a replacement method.

I created another workflow and reproduced the issue, you can check it there:

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Giladi

As we have checked, the "Duplicate Check Fields" field contains the task ID instead of the correct data, refer to the attached image for more info. Please refer to this tutorial -

1728904301749.png

Kindly enter the details accordingly and let us know if you still face the same issue.

Giladi

I tried every combination possible.
No matter what I put there, I get "the given module is not supported for this api".

You can play with it to test if you wish, as long as the module is a task, it doesn't work.