• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Card on file / Card not on file

Rory

If payment is made through Pabbly to my Stripe account and I can see the last 4 of the card on Stripe, shouldn't that card be on file under my customer's profile inside of Pabbly?

I only see one customer with a card on file all of the others are blank.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rory,

Hope you're doing well.

Your customer has deleted his card from the client portal that's why it is not appearing in the subscription.

You can disable this option from Settings -> Client Portal. Please check the attached image.

edbsn1e30fa0e482f9b4d3a2dad7bb882c44f1efef982909d3dc3f699bd055e2572b730241e16e2cb1927cdc98b5407a1bc5f5b5ee19b75731b82fb8529d0ca6f8350168fcdddc17640d0f21cf0fb32c9b5bb

Rory

I turned the feature off.

The client paid through Stripe.

It still doesn’t show the credit card on file.

The subscriptions are not recharging. Now it says gateway not found although I never changed the gateway.

I keep having to ask the clients to re-enter their credit cards. This is not a good experience.
I'd hate to have to pay Stripe subscription fees but that experience was painless.

Last edited:

Rory

Same gateway: "Stripe (Active Campaign)"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 2.49.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 2.49.23 PM.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 50
P

PabblyMember2

Hey Rory,
Kindly let us know the subscription ID you are looking into so we can analyze the issue and assist you better.

Rory

63c5a373e1f7bb688e6dd6ed. <-- This account has two cards on file and it is still not processing.

But this is happening with all of my subscriptions that use my Stripe gateway. The cards are not on file.

Every month I'm asking them to re-enter their credit cards. Instead of being easier and cheaper than Stripe this has made it very difficult to track and chase all my invoice.

Rory

Please. This is very urgent.

I'm about to get charged over $8K on my company credit card and I haven't been paid by the client.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Rory,

As we checked we found that you have integrated Stripe before, but deleted the gateway and reintegrated it. So, all the subscriptions that were associated with the previous gateway are now showing the error "Fateway Not Found" and are required to switch to the new gateway by re-entering the card details.

Hope this helps.

Rory

Yes, I knew that if I switched gateways it would cause everyone to re-enter the card details.

I switched my gateway back in January. I've taken 11 payments since January and I still don't have card details.
All you had to do was filter my sales by gateway and you would see the sales.

Can somebody please call me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.50.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.50.44 AM.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 57

Rory

Please take more the 30 seconds to resolve my issue. It's not a user error.

You told me my clients were deleting their cards. They are not. I changed the setting so they can't delete it. I get the next payment and it still has no card details.

Now you are telling me it's because I changed my gateway without even looking to see how many sales I've had on that gateway. Notice there are still no cards since the gateway change??

Come on, man. This is getting ridiculous. This isn't customer support.

Rory

We are going on a month now and I'm having to invoice my clients again, having them enter their cards again, and next month it's going to be the same old circus.

"Please enter your card details yet a fourth time. This time we promise it will work."

Do you understand how pathetic this looks to the client?

Rory

I made a sale today on that same "Stripe ActiveCampagin" gateway and don't see a card on file.

I had a sale yesterday under a different Stripe gateway "Automatic Systematic" and the card IS on file.

It has something to do with the Stripe ActiveCampaign gateway.

Can SOMEBODY call me?

Getting 1 reply a day I'm never going to get this issue resolved. I'm going on one month now.