• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Chat-Api says Some WebHook is not active

zest83

I am getting all manual triggers when I manually activate the trigger using Pabbly

BUT None of the Automatic Triggers are working through chat-api

Has the Webhook changed OR do I need to change something in PABBLy?

Please check screenshot attached - THE BOTTOM message

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    140.1 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

BUT None of the Automatic Triggers are working through chat-api
As Chat API team has already stated that the webhook wouldn't work since you are using the HIgh Touch.

Further, you need to check the above concern with the Chat API team or High Touch.

unnamed.png

From our end, we are not facing any downtime with Pabbly Connect webhooks. If you have any specific issue with any workflow, please share the workflow name.

zest83

Actually I am not using highTouch so not sure why they are talking about it in the message. I thought its related to Pabbly hence I asked you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

As we have cross-checked your workflow and it seems fine to us. Kindly contact their support team for your concern.

Further, you can check your webhook URL at your end whether it is responding or not. please check out the following thread -

Thanks