• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Circle.so "Create Invitation" is not passing through the workspaces, tags or groups

Hello,

Circle.so "Create Invitation" is not passing through the workspaces, tags or groups. Here is a screenshot of the invitation record in Circle.so showing nothing entered.

1629203037904.png

My Zapier version (which I am hoping to replace with Pabbly) shows all these elements in the invitation. This seems to mean that despite there being a record in Circle saying an invitation has been sent, nothing is received as the user has no access to anything.

Please advize?

Thanks

Lee

Looking at the task history and data out, the spaces and groups I select do not actually show up in the payload at all. I think therefore a bug in Pabbly?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We're looking over it. Please allow some time to check on this and will update you shortly.

Hello,

I decided given the issues not to use Circle as I was hoping to eventually move away from them. This has raised a new bug as I was pulling from Thrive but I will raise a new ticket for that.

Thanks

Lee

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @trailblazer

Yes the the Circle APIs are not responding in the way they should be. We have tested it We have contacted them regarding the same and will keep you posted once we hear from them.

Your kind patience will be appreciated!

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @trailblazer

We have made some changes according to Circles' API documentation and changed the previous endpoint of Invite Member to legacy.

And add the updated endpoint of Invite Member in Circle. Please now onwards use this endpoint.

2021-08-20_13h26_47.png