• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ClickFunnels to WooCommerce via Webhook

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashlah

Hi there!

When a new order is created inside my ClickFunnels 2.0 account, I need to create an identical order inside WooCommerce.

I have followed and watched several times the YouTube video showing how to integrate Stripe and WooCommerce, yet I'm doing something wrong because I still can't get it to work.

Individually when I test each step it works... but all together it never goes from begining to end.

Here's my workflow:

Webhook > WooCommerce Retrieve Customer by Email > Router If customer exists > Create order / Router if customer doesn't exist > Create user > create order here's a little video showing it: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/19394212?key=c067066e18dd0c904963cd412e4b7599

I'm going a bit crazy with this so if someone could shed some light that would be greatly appreciated!

-Nash

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nashlah

We have corrected your mapping inside the 2nd route where you need to map the Customer Id from the Create Customer action step instead of Retrieve a Customer.

Though we have corrected it for you in your route and then it should work now.

nashlah

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.

I tried two test orders with emails that were not in the system, but it still didn't work. On one of them, an account was created in Wordpress, but on both no order was created in Woo.

Status
Not open for further replies.