• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with sending data from Woocommerce ==> Zoho Books

powrsteam

So my setup is simple for now:
- Woocommerce
- Pabbly Connect
- Zoho Books

Flow:
1. Woocommerce webhook sends all order data when "order created" event triggers to Pabbly.

2. Pabbly is able to receive the order and show it, no problems till now.

3. Now in the action step, as per this video (
), I am triggering "Get contact by email" by mapping the billing_email from the previous order data, which shows up correctly.

4. However, this is where I don't see any contact ID or anything as seen in the above video. See the two attached files. First is what should be seen as per your video, but check screenshot 2 for what I am getting at this step.

5. If I do proceed ahead with the router step, there is no contact ID to select in the "if customer exists" option. Heck I don't even know if it even exists because the earlier response from Zoho is so vague.

Please help.

All I want to do is create invoices in Zoho books (and preferably mark them as paid) whenever an order is created in Woocommerce.

Save & Send Test Request

Attachments

• what should be seen.png
    what should be seen.png
    272.8 KB · Views: 15
  • what I am getting.png
    what I am getting.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 13