• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Google Sheet toi Mailchimp

sjo

Hi,

I would like to connect Google Sheets to Mailchimp so that any additions, deletions or edits is reflected in Mailchimp - is that possible please ?

I have seen the GoolgeSheet to WhatsApp video but that does not really help me. I see that several actions may be required to do this - how do I add one or more actions or do I need to set up a number of connections between Google Sheets and Mailchimp covering additions, deletions and edits please ?

Thank you for the help.

Best wishes,

Stephen

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sjo

Do you want changes in Google Sheets to sync with Mailchimp? Please share the workflow URL where you've tried this.

sjo

Huge thanks for the quick reply - I have not started yet - just wondering how to do a complete sync so I can add, delete and edit in Sheets and it is reflected in Mailchimp - it appears that many actions are required to do this - oir is there just one ?

Many thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sjo

You can definitely automate the workflow to add or update records in Mailchimp whenever you add or update data in Google Sheets. However, this automation will not work if you delete any records.

You may also find the following video lesson helpful for the same.
(Watch the first part of the video)

sjo

Thank you for the helpful reply - I understand that records cannot be deleted in Mailchimp- is it possible for records to be deleted with any other Emailing applications such as Mail Lite please ? Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
I understand that records cannot be deleted in Mailchimp- is it possible for records to be deleted with any other Emailing applications such as Mail Lite please ?
It is possible to delete certain types of records, but if records are deleted from Google Sheets, the trigger event will not recognize them. The trigger event can only detect new records added to Google Sheets or updates made in the trigger column manually.

So, let me know if you have any other application from where you can take the data to reflect on Mailchimp.