• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect with Interakt for Bday messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac24365

I am trying to connect Pabbly with Interakt for Bday messages thru WA.
I managed to connect my google sheet using the video tutorial. However, Pabbly doesnt fetch the birthday from the sheet used.
Need assistance is solving this asap.
Kindly guide

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 4.59.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 4.59.04 PM.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 15

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ac24365 !

Kindly check on the image below-

1705493610366.png

It seems you dont have the same data inside your Google Sheet because of which it is not able to fetch any data for it.

You can simply add a dummy data inside your Google Sheet, so it fetches the data for you and you can further complete the setup of the workflow.

ac24365

Data is there in the files mentioned. Please chk screenshot
Can someone come on Google Meet to handhold pls?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 5.50.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 5.50.58 PM.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 17

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ac24365 !

Kindly check on the image below-

1705494655533.png

We have added the / for you and now you can continue further with the workflow setup-

1705494708112.png

Kindly follow step to step guidance as per the video tutorial you are following, as every step are shown in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.