• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting to LearnDash

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimM

I'm trying to connect to LearnDash to automate some things via Pabbly when one enrolls in a LD course. I get instructions that indicate I'm supposed to add a webhook to Zapier. (See Below) It says to navigate to LearnDash LMS > Zapier > Triggers (Webhooks) but I don't have Zapier as a menu option because I got Pabbly instead of Zapier. Am I supposed to get a Zapier account too? How Do I integrate Pabbly and LearnDash?

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 10.53.08 AM.png

KimM

Does Pabbly work only through a free Zapier integration with LearnDash?
I'm not seeing what is shown in some of the tutorials to enter a username and password and site url for integrating LearnDash. Are those old? Is there a new way now?

Last edited:

Fagun Shah

Does Pabbly work only through a free Zapier integration with LearnDash?
I'm not seeing what is shown in some of the tutorials to enter a username and password and site url for integrating LearnDash. Are those old? Is there a new way now?
You only need to enter username and password and site url if you're using Learndash ACTIONs which are directly connected using their APIs.

For triggers learndash have name webhook to Zapier specifically but actually they are just general webhooks. So for TRIGGERS you can use Zapier section in learndash.

KimM

I don't have a zapier section in learndash. My question is asking if I have to get zapier setup somehow in learndash in order to use pabbly with learndash, and if so, how do I do that?

Fagun Shah

If you want to use Learndash actions then check this video -

If you want to use Learndash as trigger - then you need to select a particular trigger even and follow the instruction below webhook URL as showed in below screenshot -

1663649512127.png

Please not that this Zapier menu is not related to what you purchase, Pabbly Connect or Zapier. It can be used for all automation platforms and if you are not seeing it then please try to contact Learndash support once that why that section is not showing in your wordpress dashboard.

pmt

I am facing the issue that my site is not getting connected. Although the credentials are correct but still it is giving error as invalid login credentials.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pmt

Kindly try the following to configure the Learndash account in your Pabbly workflow.

Inside your WordPress -

1680242273821.png

1680242360000.png

1680242473914.png

Supreme

Staff member
Have you installed the WP Webhooks plugin in your WordPress or not?

If you haven't then, please follow the given step -

To install WP Webhooks in WordPress, follow these steps:

Step 1: Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.

Step 2: Navigate to "Plugins" in the left-hand sidebar and click on "Add New".

Step 3: In the "Search plugins" field, type "WP Webhooks" and press Enter.

Step 4: Find the WP Webhooks plugin in the search results and click on the "Install Now" button next to it.

Step 5: Once the plugin is installed, click on the "Activate" button to activate it.

Step 6: After activation, you will see a new menu item called "Webhooks" in the left-hand sidebar of your WordPress admin dashboard. Click on it to access the plugin settings.

Step 7: Configure the plugin settings according to your needs. You can set up webhooks for various WordPress events, such as post creation or update, user registration, and more. You can also specify the webhook URL where the plugin will send the data.

Step 8: Save your settings and test the webhooks to ensure they are working as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.