• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connection Between Google Ads Lead Forms and HubSpot

Manos

Hello there!

I recently created that integration (Google Lead Form to HubsSpot) but it seems that it does work well. I may be somewhere wrong so I created a video to explain my issue better.

I may do something wrong, but I feel like that the integration mismatches some fields when a user actually googles and submits a real lead form.
However, in the Pabbly environment the [Save and Test Request] works well, while in Google it does not.

Anyone else has that issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Manos

When you make some changes in your Lead form, the fields in which the data comes in from trigger response get changed/jumbled in the automation. So, whenever you make changes/add fields in your Form/remove fields from your Lead form, then kindly re-capture the webhook response and re-map the further action step because the fields could have changed.

Although, as we can see from your workflows' task history, your automation seems working fine. Kindly monitor the automation for a while and let us know if you have the same concern.

Manos

Thanks for your reply @Supreme,

it may need some tries to match the correct strings but it is fine.

However, I noticed in HubSpot that the Contact created by the workflow in Pabbly counts as offine (the workflow in Pabbly goes from Google Ads Lead Form to New Contact HubSpot.

How can I see that new contact as Google Ads, Paid etc in HubSpot but not offline?

Thank you for your time

Attachments

• offline hubspot.png
    offline hubspot.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Manos

The Offline Source from Publicobject source appears as default from Hubspot if you do not pass anything in the "Original Source".

Though if you do not want that then you pass the "Original Source" in the field as mentioned in your Hubspot. And to retrieve that you can use the "Get Contact Property Detail" action event.

unnamed (1).png

unnamed.png

Manos

Thanks @Supreme,

it worked this way and I can see the original source as I manually set it in the workflow!

However, I can't get more info about the campaign. For example in the facebook lead campaign (just HubSpot- no workflow), it shows the "ads activity" where I can see the campaign name and some extra info. On the google ads lead form I can only see the source but no other activity. Is there any way I can see more info from the workflow to HubSpot?

Best Regards,
Manos
FB + GOOGLE CAMPAIGN.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Manos

Could you please elaborate on your concern about what additional information do you need from the application?

Manos

hey @Supreme

Is it possible for the Google Ads Lead Campaign, in the HubSpot to show more info?
I would like to know which campaign and which ad group brought that lead. I can only see now that the contact was created by Paid Search. Is it something that can be set from Pabbly and provide me more info on HubSpot?

Best Regards,
Manos

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Manos

If you can retrieve the Campaign and the ad group ID with their name from your Google Leads account then you can use the Lookup Table action step.

2022-02-15_18h18_31.png

For better understanding, you can refer to our tutorial video -

Manos

Thanks @Supreme for the tutorial, the guidance and your precious time (I know that you have many requests all day and your time is limited), but I am not sure how I can pass that info (campaign name, ad group) on the HubSpot when the contact is created.
For example, as you mentioned above I had to replace the "original source" with a value in the HubSpot "Create a Contact (with All Properties)" and that info successfully appeared on HubSpot.
However, even if I created the lookup table for the values, I am unaware in what field/properties I have to add these values to, because I can't find related fields in the "All Properties".

To put it simply, can I somehow pass in the HubSpot environment the Google Ad Campaign value, Ad Group value, etc from Pabbly when a user submits a Google Ads Lead Form?

1644956614858.png

Best Regards,

Manos

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Manos

Since the Google Leads Form doesn't send Ad names and Campaign's names with the lead data. Though as we have suggested if you can set two "Look Up Tables" in your workflow one for Ad names and another one for the Campaign's Name on the basis of their IDs you can use their responses to map the ad and Campaign name.

As we can see in your workflow you have already created the lookup table for ads, kindly make the same for campaigns name and map their response to the Hubspots' action event where you want to show.