• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connection to "Mitchell Pro Demand" or "Kukui"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branden

Hello. Has anyone successfully set up Pabbly to retrieve information from either "Mitchell Pro Demand" or "Kukui"? Both are automotive repair shop CRM's and I am needing a way to extract customer contact information from them.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

- Branden

Himesh

Do you want to use these apps as trigger? If yes do they have webhooks?
If you don't know about webhook availability then confirm with "Mitchell Pro Demand" or "Kukui" support team.

Branden

I'm very new to Pabbly, but I think using this app as a trigger would be fine, or simply "copying" a contact from these apps into another app (or a google sheet) would be fine. Basically all I need to extract from them is name and email "Brian Johnson" and "[email protected]", whenever a new customer gets adding into their system.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Branden,

If you are copying data from your applications to Google Sheets, you can set up Google Sheets as your trigger application to capture that information. Please watch the video shared below to understand how to set up Google Sheets as your trigger application. Only the first half of the video is relevant to your use case.

Branden

I need to get the information OUT of the other programs and into Google sheets (or anywhere else). This is what I need something like Pabbly to do.

Himesh

To get that information out you need to ask about webhook availability to "Mitchell Pro Demand" or "Kukui" support team.
Webhook makes it possible to use these two apps as trigger in pabbly connect.

Branden

The business is backing up their entire computer with "carbonite" is that something Pabbly can access data from by chance?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I am afraid not. If 'Mitchell Pro Demand' and 'Kukui' do not support Webhooks, then unfortunately, the use case you are describing is currently not possible.

If you want these applications to be added to Pabbly Connect, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform:
https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request
Our integrations team will review your request and, if possible, add the desired application to Pabbly Connect.

Branden

It doesn't look like I can submit requests without being a paid subscriber. It says my account doesn't exist when I follow that link and try to sign in.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, you don't need a paid account to place an integration request. I just made a test request with an account that is not associated with Pabbly Connect, and the request was successful.

1699049401408.png

Branden

I got it to work, thanks. It made me create a new account. I didn't realize you sent me to a third party. I thought I could use this same Pabbly username and login.

Status
Not open for further replies.