• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Contact ID - Required Field Missing error

Lada

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY5MDYzNTA0MzE1MjY4NTUzMDUxMzE1MTZiNTQzNiI_3D_pc
Hi Team,
I am receiving an error in my workflow, though everything is set up correctly. Link here: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZmMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjY4NTUzNzUxMzAi_pc

This workflow is parsing an email that we receive any time someone fills in the website form.
The last task can't pick up the Contact ID from the previous step. The previous task is creating an opportunity in Lead Connector and the task after that one should add notes. But the problem is that it needs the contact ID to do this.
1693937419909.png
1693937455957.png
How can I fix this?

Thank you.

Lada