• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Asana Get a Task : Required field Task Id missing.

Response from the trigger app; Asana
1698055034205.png

Mapping in step3: to get the task details with the task id - mapping is correct
1698055060208.png

I am getting this error most of the time alot:
1698055126725.png

Supreme

Staff member
From the most recent task history ID in your workflow, it seems that you haven't set up the workspace or project in your Asana account. You need to define either a workspace, project, tag, section or user task list.

So, kindly check the same from your Asana account for the same and then try again accordingly.

2023-10-23_16h40_29.png

Everything is perfectly defined - sometimes it is working and sometimes it is not.
Please check the successful run from yesterday and you will see if it is defined or not

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @scalingwithautomation

We've conducted the same process on our end, and it appears that, due to certain account configurations, there might be instances where the task cannot be retrieved, even though we cannot replicate the issue.

Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the Asana support team for further assistance.

Thanks @Supreme
I will check if the Asana team can help me - but I would like to know what's the approach is to handle this error.
I have an idea - can we use a path step in here, so that if there is such an error we will be ok with it.

Supreme

Staff member
I got another question for you - what is the best way to get quick resolution from pabbly on any support ticket? or this forum is the only way to get the issues resolved?
You can submit your query either on the forum or through our ticket and we will make every effort to respond promptly.