• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ConvertKit => ThriveCart Learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacha

Hi!

I am trying to set up a workflow that enrolls subscribers in a ThriveCart Learn course when they sign up to my email list using a ConvertKit form, but I can't figure out how to do it using webhooks and ThriveCart's API. I was able to do this in Zapier previously, but I'm not sure whether this is something I can do using Pabbly as I can't figure out how to get access to the webhooks app in Pabbly… Has anyone done this successfully?

Thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sacha,

We do have Webhook by Pabbly Trigger application, which you can use to set up webhook-based workflows.
1704313125975.png

But for ConvertKit, we already have a dedicated trigger application. Is there a reason why you are not using this dedicated trigger step instead?

sacha

Thank you for your response! I actually figured it out in the end… I had to choose "API" for the second step in the workflow and connect it to ThriveCart Learn that way. I did use the dedicated application for ConvertKit in the first step, but ThriveCart Learn doesn't natively provide the function to sign people up to their courses without using their API. And when I set it up in Zapier, I had to use their webhooks app, which is what was confusing me. But it's all sorted now, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.