• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Copy of workflow does not work

Hi, I cloned my workflow for Woocommerce. The first one sends all the data to google sheets when there is a purchase.
The clone-workflow should enroll students into my online course. This was done in zapier so far.
If I just clone the workflow and leave the old trigger as it is, the clone-Workflow does not work.

If there is a purchase, no enrollment happens. The old workflow works, the new copied one, does not. Any suggestions, what could be the problem? It just does not fire.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Affenjimbo

You need to set the respective workflows' Webhook URL in your WooCommerce and then capture the webhook response again.

Moreover, remap the respective action step. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!

Hi @Supreme Verma
Thanks a lot for your reply!
Just for my understanding: Do I need a separate Webhook URL for every workflow, even if the trigger is the same?
I will try the steps.

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Affenjimbo

For any new workflow, there would be a webhook with its unique webhook URL, hence you have to set the webhook again in your WooCommerce and capture it again.