• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Multiple Line Items in XERO

Hi,

I would like to know that if I had multiple line items or multiple items from a particular source (webhook or otherwise), how do I create an invoice in Xero with multiple line items. All your demo videos only show a single line item in each invoice.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jigarcshah

Please try the Iterator module to create multiple Invoices of multiple line items from your E-Commerce site. From the video, you just need to add Xero's Action to create the invoice.

Please refer to the video for better understanding and on later steps add the Xero's Action-

Hi, I don't want to create multiple invoices for multiple line items. I want to create a single XERO invoice with multiple line items. I have seen the video, dosen't answer this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jigarcshah
I want to create a single XERO invoice with multiple line items.
You can create the invoice with one line item at a time.

Retrieving multiple line items and processing them in a single invoice is not possible as of now. We will be possibly supporting this in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you saying that if I create an invoice in Xero using Pabbly, it can only have 1 item? or are you saying that we have to do it one item at a time? The point is that at the end, the invoice created in Xero needs to have multiple items - that can't possibly be difficult, so many other integrated tools do do. Maybe I misunderstood or am not explaining properly. I dont mind if the line items are brought in one line item at a time, but they should in the end all be in the same invoice? No?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jigarcshah

The use case will follow one item at a time, which means can create one invoice from a single line item one at a time. It wouldn't accept multiple line items.

Hello so is this now possible with the new PABBLY XERO automation "

Xero : Create Invoice (with Line Items)​

?
If so, how does it work? The help video is an old one. I need help here please. thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jigarcshah

As of now, we don't have any tutorial video on Xero "Create Invoice (with Line Items)", though we have recorded a short video for your concern, hope this might help you out.

https://www.screenpresso.com/=E1qMf

Moreover, kindly pass the proper date format and you can use the help text of the respective fields of the action.

Thanks!

Is there someone who is an expert on this integration and will be able to assist? I have an invoice with multiple line items in zoho and I need it created in XERO.

Hey @jigarcshah

As of now, we don't have any tutorial video on Xero "Create Invoice (with Line Items)", though we have recorded a short video for your concern, hope this might help you out.

https://www.screenpresso.com/=E1qMf

Moreover, kindly pass the proper date format and you can use the help text of the respective fields of the action.

Thanks!
Thanks for this, but this does not at all demonstrate how to add multiple line item invoice in XERO, let alone how to do it when the invoice is originated at another source app.

I really need help with this please can you assign someone to assist?

Fagun Shah

You need to capture data in pabbly with Simple Response turned off, so it will capture data online items in array format.

Then use Data Formatter -> Line Itmeizer.

And then use Xero action called - Create Invoice (with Line Items) and map line item step values in that step(only when required line item values)