• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creatomate Modiffication Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzZjA0MzE1MjZiNTUzNDUxM2E1MTZhNTQzNiI_3D_pc
Good morning, I am trying to figure out how to modify a particular word in the text value. I am following the instructions, but Pabbly keeps returning the video unchanged. I have done it before, but I erased everything, and I cannot recall how I did it for the first time. Perhaps I am missing a dot, parenthesis, or comma. Can you help me with this? I am mapping values from the template:
Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 11.19.41 PM.png

I tried:

Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 11.22.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 11.21.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 11.21.23 PM.png

and a bunch of other combinations and nothing has been working...

Can you help me please?

I followed the instructions from the Creatomate website: https://creatomate.com/docs/api/rest-api/the-modifications-object

In order to ensure that only a specific text element is replaced, prefix it with the element's name:
{
"my-text-element.text.name": "Casper"
}

I understood the action event, but according to what you sent to me, nothing happened, and no change was applied to the video. The video remained unchanged. I just want to change one particular word in a text field. I wonder what I am missing because I tried all combinations according to the video that you sent me.

"Name first, word": "new word" (did not work)

"ID First.full text.word": "new word" (did not work)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please record a short screen recording that shows the Text Key associated with the placeholder you want to update in your Creatomate Template

1703958084666.png

Additionally, please state the value you wish to map from the previous step. This value will update the placeholder associated with the Text Key.

If you want to update only a specific word in your placeholder without changing the entire placeholder, you can do so in the following manner. For example, in the placeholder 'FRESCO to {{phone number}},' 'FRESCO to' will remain the same while the phone number will change.
1703958842969.png

Status
Not open for further replies.