• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dashboard Stats API does not provide correct data

1688994158173.png

------------------------------------
1688994337141.png

---------------------------------------------
1688994430256.png

As per the documentaion I have added all fields for interval such as last_7_days, today, yesterday, this_week, last_week, this_month, last_month, all_time but still I am getting the same data as you can see the in the above images, also I have removed the required fields in the 3rd image but still not getting any error and showing the same data

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Ashwin,
Greetings !!
To resolve the issue you are experiencing, we kindly request you to make the following change:
Instead of using a capital letter in the interval, please use a lowercase letter to get accurate results from the API.
We have observed that you are currently using a capital letter in the interval in the API, which is causing the incorrect response.
For more information, please refer to the screenshot provided below.

1689058959115.png

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to assist you

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team