• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data forwarder

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mishael

Yes, you can try "Data Forwarder" to return the webhook data to the source in your case you can use it for WP form.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

mishael

Hi,
I tried "Data Forwarder" to return the webhook data to the source with WPforms but it didn't work.
I add the [show_webhooks_respons] on my thank you page. No success. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
The [show_webhook_response] tag will only work with Pabbly Forms. As we have developed Pabbly Forms to allow capturing the end response.

It will not work in WPForms.

mishael

Thanks Neeraj, so data forwarder can "only" work with pabbly forms? Is this correct? If so is there a way we could use other forms apart from pabbly forms?

Thanks

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. I have seen someone making the same work on Elementor as well apart from Pabbly Forms.
Do check the video once and see if it can be of any use to you.

mishael

Hi Neeraj, I have just upgraded to pabbly business because of data forwarder. please see the screenshot below. The thank-you page just keeps loading with no result.

Attachments

• dataforwarder.jpeg
    dataforwarder.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 47

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Neeraj, I have just upgraded to pabbly business because of data forwarder. please see the screenshot below. The thank-you page just keeps loading with no result.

Can you please share the screenshot of the JSON that you are sending from the Pabbly Connect to the form?

mishael

please see the screenshot

{"Make": "2. Vehicle : 2013 BMW 740I 7-SERIES","Record": "2. Data Records : 19"}

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 13.34.46.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 13.34.46.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 69

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Just tested it out and it worked fine for me.

Let me share some screenshots and see if you can follow along:

My Form:

1644111115020.png

Backend Setup: I am seeing that you have a Simple Response Turned Off. You need to Turn it ON. Try with a very simple setup first and than you can expand on that.

1644111172261.png

You need to add the [show_webhook_response] in the Thank you page text.

1644111238600.png

After setting everything up:

1644111320089.png

After submitting the form. You should see the result.

1644111344255.png

1644111354959.png

mishael

I did exactly as you advise but still no success. please see the screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 08.42.38.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 08.42.38.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 08.43.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 08.43.32.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 61

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Please let me know the name and URL of your workflow.

Also let me know the form link

mishael

Right, the form doesn't work from my WordPress site but when I paste just the form link it worked. why is it not working in my work WordPress?