• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Passing JSON from Pabbly to Zapier

I need to use Open AI's transcription action on Zapier and I wanted to send some JSON from Pabbly to Zapier.

I tried using the Data Forwarder by Pabbly to connect to Webhooks by Zapier but I am not seeing all the information I expected. It looks just like a response.

Any suggestions on how I can pass information back and forth. I am trying to work around transcribing audio files into text until this action is added to Pabbly and then I can remove all my Zapier automations thst require it.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @scorponoc333,

The Data Forwarder always sends dummy data when you click on 'Save & Send Test Request.' To send real data, you need to add data to your source application so that the data is captured by the trigger, which will then be forwarded to a webhook.

Please watch this video to understand how it works:

Watch this video to understand how you can transcribe audio files to text in Pabbly Connect.