• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help needed to Connect a form made with QuForm

jbph

I have a form made with the QuForm Form Builder Plugin in Wordpress. There is an add-on that uses Web Hooks to connect to Zapier. From my understanding Webhooks are just simple json messages with the form data. I asked the developer of QuForm plugin and he said that the Zapier addon-on creates webhooks that:
"aren't specifically tied to Zapier, it just sends the data to the URL entered so it should work fine."
I am new to all of this automation stuff and am really struggling to find my way.... :(

Does anyone know if it's possible to connect QuForm to Pabbly Connect?
Do you have any suggestions about what I wrote above and how to connect? Would it work? If it doesn't is there an addon to connect QuForm forms to Pabbly?
Thanks in advance for any replies 🙏

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jbph

In Pabbly Connect, you have the option to integrate webhooks by selecting the "Webhook by Pabbly" in your trigger step and adding the webhook URL to your QuForm Form Builder. This allows you to create an automation in Pabbly Connect using webhooks.

To understand how webhooks work in Pabbly Connect and how to set them up, I kindly request you to refer to the following video tutorial:

Please let me know if you facing any issues.