• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

delete only 1 row while there are many rows that meet the condition (google sheet)

tisaigon

Attachments

• shot_230309_044034.png
    shot_230309_044034.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 57
  • shot_230309_044024.png
    shot_230309_044024.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
1678357219254.png

It appears that you haven't subtracted a row from the desired row to delete the selected row from the Google Sheets.

Though we have corrected it for now and it should work now.

1678357193571.png

tisaigon

@Supreme Please check, i've received email about task error detail . Thank you
Hello TRAN NINH,

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "delete row after posted" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzMjA0MzI1MjZkNTUzMjUxMzQ1MTYxNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Step Name: Google Sheets > Delete Row
Connection Name: Facebook content
Task Error Detail:

{
"error > code": 400,
"error > message": "Invalid JSON payload received. Unexpected token.\n0,\t\t\t\t\"endRowIndex\":,\t\t\t\t\"startRowIndex\"\n ^",
"error > status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT"
}

Attachments

• shot_230309_195420.png
    shot_230309_195420.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 42

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please check your history log once that whether are you getting the desired data from your Google Sheets: Lookup Value action step or not?

tisaigon

Now, can delete rows, but not all rows with value "Posted" . I tried it and it deleted 2rows but there is still 1 row left unremoved.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon

If you have more than 1 row to delete you can use the Iterator action step after the Lookup Value action step.

Though we have added that for you now. Kindly give it a try and let us know.

tisaigon

@Supreme
I have 10 rows meet condition (cell B(i) = Posted) but error / not delete.
Please see screen and help
Thank you
My Google sheet:

My flow:

Attachments

• shot_230501_215910.png
    shot_230501_215910.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 42

Supreme

Staff member
You have passed the start row number in the end row and the end row number in the start row.

So, kindly correctly map the row index.

1683013078829.png