• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Different Responses for Test request vs production request on Date/Time data

Prasann

Hi,
I have created a workflow which takes date data in (YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss Z) format and sends an appointment date to clients in DD-MM-YYYY format and time in HH:mm:ss A format. While testing the request I'm getting proper data but when I'm adding th exact same data in google sheets, I'm getting appointment date as "Invalid" and appointment time as "date". Can someone please help?
Attaching both the responses as screenshot for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 6.27.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 6.27.29 PM.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 20

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Prasann,

Based on your Task History, it seems like you made changes to the Date column header in your Google Sheets spreadsheet after setting up your workflow. As a result, the date is not being mapped in the next steps, leading to the encountered error. During the initial workflow setup, the header was 'Appointment Date (DD-MM-YYYY)', and it has now been changed to 'Appointment Date (YYYY-MM-DD)'.
1704653978749.png

1704654140103.png

To resolve this issue, click on the 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' button and capture a new response in your workflow setup. This will provide you with the updated column header, which you need to map in the next steps.

1704654267641.png