• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Double Contacts

karrem

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY4MDYzZTA0MzE1MjZjNTUzNDUxMzA1MTYzNTQzMSI_3D_pc
DOUBLE CONTACTS

Hello, can anyone help me why I am getting double contacts when someone optin from my funnel and send the data to Google sheet using Webhook? I am using Simvoly for my funnel builder

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    92.3 KB · Views: 42

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @karrem

Seems like in your LeacConnector application account you have configured your workflows' webhook multiple times for more than one trigger event and because of that it is sending the same response more than one time.

So, please erase the similar webhook URL from your LeadConnector application and then try again.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @karrem !

Checking your concern on our end, we can see the response is coming directly from Simvoly's end, as the webhook catches those data only which is sent from the applications end.

To be better sure on this concern, you can check it once by using webhook.site if the same duplication is happening there or not-

Further, you can use a workaround to stop the duplication by adding two more steps just before your "Google Sheet: Add New Row" steps as shown below-

1695366585720.png

This will restrict the duplication and process further only new data to the Google Sheet.

Hope, this works for you.