• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Double optin ActiveCampaign

Hi, how can I add a double optin for ActiveCampaign? What I would need is to connect the contact to a form within activecampaign because this forms tells to send a confirmation email. But I don't see any settings for this in pabbly.

Or do you have other settings for that. Important is that the contact receives this email for confirmation.

Thanks. Sophie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

We looked into the Active Campaign's API documentation but we couldn't find the double opt-in option in it to implement at our end.

Although, if you find any documentation related to this, do let us know we will try to implement it at our end if possible.

Hi, at the moment I am trying a workaround with activecampaign to get the double optin via automation. It is really an urgent need in Germany (and the European market I think) to have the function of doi for our subscribers.

What do you mean with reference? What would be great if it workes would be the option not to choose a list but a form. A form in activecampaign will manage in which list the contact will go and also the double optin is set there. Actually the only thing that should be adressed to activecampaign is the name and email address - but of course I don't have a clue about the technique behind

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

As we have checked the API documentation of Active Campaign which we refer to implement an application our platform and double opt-in, selecting forms from a list is not mentioned over there.

So if you can contact the Active Campaign team regarding the double opt-in and the form listing in the trigger event for the documentation on it would be great to implement. Though we have already contacted them for the same.