• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Doubt about looking spreadsheet data

Carlos Melo

Hello Supremo, I have a new question in the workflow I am building.

How do I search for a number that already exists in a column of a spreadsheet, when that same number is entered in that spreadsheet?

In other words, I need the filter to identify that the number already exists in that spreadsheet without considering its existence when it is launched.
I've been trying the "Exists" option in the Filter Type without success, because the system considers the number that was just entered in the last row of the spreadsheet, and that's what I don't want.

Please take a look at the image below:

Screenshot at Jan 09 12-20-23.png

Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...PADkKHlJWAFYEd1JIAi5WVV0nVBlWLQNSWmkNU1J6AmM#

Hi, Shahidul here from FlowMateo.com

For your problem, you can use the Lookup action block in Pabbly. But, although if you use Lookup, you will see that you are getting the data that you put in at the last row. So, my suggestion would be to do a Lookup of the data, then find its location, delete the row data, then do a lookup, and then again put the data to GSheet by adding a new row.
I hope it would give you some idea.

Carlos Melo

Ok guys, I found a solution.

I set the workflow to initially search if the number exists in the spreadsheet and, if so, to get the date associated with that number. After that aI set the step to insert the number sent on the current day into the table.

The biggest problem I faced here was creating date filters for the routes, as Pabbly filters still do not have the option to compare earlier or later dates. So it takes a lot of work to format the dates and separate the days, months and years to create filters using these parameters separately on the "less than" or "greater than" options in the Filter By Pabbly.

So please Pabbly staff, include those options in the filter.

Supreme

Staff member
The biggest problem I faced here was creating date filters for the routes, as Pabbly filters still do not have the option to compare earlier or later dates. So it takes a lot of work to format the dates and separate the days, months and years to create filters using these parameters separately on the "less than" or "greater than" options in the Filter By Pabbly.
Take a look at the video filter action step, where we've implemented a logic to filter date and time. Give it a try, and inform us if it meets your needs. We believe you'll find it effective!

Carlos Melo

Take a look at the video filter action step, where we've implemented a logic to filter date and time. Give it a try, and inform us if it meets your needs. We believe you'll find it effective!

Ok Supreme, it seems great, we can use the schedule step to configure the date parameters. It seems useful to me.

My question here is: can Google Sheet only send messages via Chat API or can I also use the WhatsApp Cloud API?
My question is because Chat API allows the creation of the message during the workflow assembly, and therefore it can send messages created in the Google Spreadsheet, but WhatsApp Cloud API cannot.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo

I would like to clarify you that the Chat API enables the creation of messages only.

On the other hand, the WhatsApp Cloud API doesn't offer the same capability of creating messages during workflow assembly in Pabbly Connect.

Therefore, for sending messages from a Google Spreadsheet, you have to add an action step of WhatsApp Cloud API