• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dropbox Path Issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzNDA0MzI1MjZjNTUzMjUxMzY1MTZiNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with my Dropbox automation, where I want to upload an image from Jotform, extract the image link, and then upload it to Dropbox. I'm receiving an error message that says "No path found." I've double-checked the Pabbly video instructions, but I can't understand why it's not working for me.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I'm really hoping to get this automation working correctly.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Here some screenshoots:

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.16.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.17.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 4.17.24 PM.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please login to you JotForm account and uncheck 'Require log-in to view uploaded files' option in your Jotform account. This will make the file publicly accessible and you will be able to upload the file to Dropbox.
1704916165293.png

Status
Not open for further replies.