• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

duplicate actions - Excel row

Assunta

Dear all,

I have only an active workflow, that means Purchase through Thrivecart > add Excel row in a sheet > QBO.

1712915165598.png

I can not understand why, some purchases have been indicated twice in the Excel sheet.

1712915213119.png

Even if I disabled the re-execution

1712915250202.png

How can I fix it?
Thank you for your support
Assunta

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Assunta !

It seems you have clicked on "Save & Send Test Request" for the Thrivecart trigger step twice, because of which duplicate webhooks has been saved inside your Thrivecart account causing it to send duplicated data for a single submission-

1712917058102.png

In order to rectify this concern, you can check on the following ways-

• You can either ask Thrivecart support to delete duplicate webhooks from your Thrivecart account and leave only one as active,
  • Or ,You can create a new workflow from scratch and make sure to use "Save & Send Test Request" only once in order to avoid further duplications.

Hope, this works for you now.

Assunta

Hey @Assunta !

It seems you have clicked on "Save & Send Test Request" for the Thrivecart trigger step twice, because of which duplicate webhooks has been saved inside your Thrivecart account causing it to send duplicated data for a single submission-

View attachment 40855

In order to rectify this concern, you can check on the following ways-

• You can either ask Thrivecart support to delete duplicate webhooks from your Thrivecart account and leave only one as active,
  • Or ,You can create a new workflow from scratch and make sure to use "Save & Send Test Request" only once in order to avoid further duplications.

Hope, this works for you now.

Hi Subin,

thank you, it worked.

Unfortunately, it seems not to work for the upsell.
So, for example, if a contact makes a first purchase, and then buys also the upsell offer, only the first purchase is reported in the excel sheet.

How can I fix it?
Many thanks

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Assunta !

For Upsell, you will be required to create another workflow with the trigger event as shown below-

1713255994439.png

This will work for you.

Connect this workflow with the same Google Sheet in order to add Upsell details as well.