• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Elastic Email Content Parameter Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rommel

Hello,

I'm employing Elastic Email to dispatch transactional emails containing pre-populated information to our form. However, I'm encountering an "Incorrect Format" error.

1709608499567.png

1709608201062.png

I've checked the code in HTML viewer and it is working fine. Any thoughts?. Thank you

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @rommel

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which you are getting an issue.

So we can check on it and guide you further.

Arshita

Staff member
You can change the content type from HTML to Plaintext. Please refer to the 2nd part of the below video tutorial and try again:

1710327089694.png

rommel

@Arshita i changed it to Plain text and still the same error occurs.

1710367338274.png

I noticed that if i remove the button with css style and hyperlink the email works.

1710368260373.png

The sample video only uses only plain text and without custom style. I want to add design in my email template just like what i can do in zapier.

Hope you can help us for this. thank you.

rommel

In addition,

I've also checked our Old flow with elastic email on it and they are working fine but deprecated.
Here's the screenshot
1710374573149.jpeg

Arshita

Staff member
As I can check now your "Brunetti Site Support Widget" workflow, it appears that you have successfully entered the message in HTML format, and your action step is functioning properly.

1710403275734.png

rommel

@Arshita It displays a parameter error when I attempt to add this button along with its styles.

1710465468107.png

The previous version of Elastic Email functioned flawlessly, but it appears to have encountered issues following the recent update.

Arshita

Staff member
As per my observation, when you are passing the message in HTML format, you have selected plain text, which means in plain text, you need to keep your message body without HTML.

Additionally, in the workflow, I am unable to find this email format, so I am unable to test it.

1710495165810.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @rommel

We have added the "Replace Text" action step to replace the (") with (') and it is working fine.

Please try this approach from your end and test it out.

1710938222352.png

Status
Not open for further replies.