• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Parser with HubSpot

Nayyar

Hello,
I am using email parser for getting the email of customer and owner name. here i want to update the contact owner in my HubSpot.
1641294805067.png

BY the above picture I extract name and email. Now, How to update the owner name in HubSpot with "Sales Person" name???

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nayyar

We looked into your workflow and it seems like you didn't map the Contact Id of the User which you wanted to update. Although we have mapped it for you, kindly review that up in your workflow.

2022-01-04_17h01_00.png

Other than that you might have selected the "Contact Owner Fields" custom field as an enumeration field, kindly make it a text field from your Hubspot account if you want to pass the name into it.

2022-01-04_17h04_04.png

Nayyar

I just want to update the Contact Owner Name Against same Email that is written in "CONTACT-ID"
Can You explain me How can I do?

Supreme

Staff member
HEy @Nayyar

In terms to Update the Contact, you have to pass the Contact ID from the "Search a Contact" action event. We have previously done that for you.

2022-01-04_17h43_29.png