• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Encharge: get custom fields

Istvan

Hello,
Action: Encharge / Search Person by Email.
If I use the action with a different email address, I get different custom fields.
Sometimes I only see the built-in Encharge fields, sometimes also what I recorded as a custom field.
How could this be?
I have only one existing Encharge connection.
Thanks

Istvan

Could this be some cache problem?
How can I force an action to load fresh data from another action or external connection?
I tried reloading, CTRL + F5, the connect button again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Istvan

Could you please elaborate on your concern and share the workflow name in which you are facing such a thing. Also if you could share a screenshot or a short video would help us to assist you accordingly.

Thanks!!

Istvan

Hey @Istvan

Could you please elaborate on your concern and share the workflow name in which you are facing such a thing. Also if you could share a screenshot or a short video would help us to assist you accordingly.

Thanks!!
Hello,
Workflow name: "Shr - Új, rend. mód - Webhook -> Encharge"

Action: Encharge : Add or Update Person (6.)
All custom fields are shown here.

Next Action:
Encharge : Search Person by Email (7.)
NO custom fields are shown here.

Thanks.

Istvan

The VBout Action working same.

Vbout : Add Contact to List
All custom fields are displayed

Vbout : Get Contact by Email
NO custom fields are displayed

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Istvan
Workflow name: "Shr - Új, rend. mód - Webhook -> Encharge"

Action: Encharge : Add or Update Person (6.)
All custom fields are shown here.

Next Action:
Encharge : Search Person by Email (7.)
NO custom fields are shown here.

Thanks.

Thanks for the details. To get the Custom fields in the API response of Encharge and in Vbout the Custom field values have to be available in the field.

For a better understanding please check out the short recorded video - https://www.screenpresso.com/=fgjHc

In Vbout -

2021-08-26_13h38_41.png

2021-08-26_13h41_25.png

Istvan

Ahh
If I add a value to the custom field in the integrated app, it will be queried.
Its works for VBout, custom fields appeared immediately.
I'll try Encharge too.
Thanks.