• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error using trading view webhook to excel

Mattnz

Hi, I have a macro enabled excel which is connected to Pabbly.

I have successfully added the provided webhook so that alerts generated by Trading View are used as the trigger to create a new excel row with that alert as the text.

Everything looks to be set up perfectly, but it isn't creating the new row in excel at all.

Instead I am getting this error "Bad Request - Error in query syntax."

Res3 Error InnerError Request-id 0b18c995-2ba2-41fb-a3e7-e8bdd31b811f

The test message that I am sending is
US30, 1 Greater Than Volume Weighted Average Price (Session, hlc3, 0, 1, 2, 3),23|test

Please advise:
1. Why it isn't working correctly, as everything looks to be set up perfectly
2. What I should use as a delimiter for the output to be separated into different columns

Thanks!
Matt

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mattnz

It appears that in your MS excel sheet, you haven't mentioned any column header in it, and because of that the data you are passing is not working accordingly.

So, kindly add headers in your MS excel sheet and then try again.

(Watch the second part of the video)