• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Error when using RapidAI's Google Translate API in Pabbly Connect"

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi917

need help with it
im getting a response message: "The API is unreachable, please contact the API provider"
but at the same time, the api is reachable and works when i use it directly on RapidAI's site..

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @avi917

We have reconfigured the API by the Pabbly action step by changing the payload type and it is working fine.

Please check carefully and then try again.

1673421136633.png

avi917

Thanks, and there is the same problem with the Microsoft Translate api, even though i tried now all the possibilities in "payload type"...

Supreme

Staff member
if i want to designate a different lang to translate to?.. where and how to do that?
You can try passing the language coming from your trigger or action step's response and can convert it accordingly.

Further, regarding your concern we would recommend you contact the application's support team, perhaps they might help you with your question and further API request.

avi917

You can try passing the language coming from your trigger or action step's response and can convert it accordingly.

Further, regarding your concern we would recommend you contact the application's support team, perhaps they might help you with your question and further API request.
the right answer (which i found by looking at the step and trying to understand how it knew to translate to english specifically) is to change the "to=en" in the API Endpoint URL (https://microsoft-translator-text.p.rapidapi.com/translate?to=en&api-version=3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.