• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error with Crove Integrations

Garral

Hello, Since about 10 hours ago, the integrations with Crove have started to fail. Until then they were working fine.
This is the error message I get:
Data In
{
"Api Endpoint Url": "https://v2.api.crove.app/api/integrations/external/helpers/generate-pdf-from-template/",
"Template Id": "44d0bb91-0acd-4bb9-9fb4-52ff33a85575",
"Response Pabbly Custom Fields {{pabbly Custom Key}}": "{{pabbly_custom_value}}",
"Background Mode": null
}
Data Out
{
"Errors 0 Message": "Not a valid string.",
"Errors 0 Code": "invalid",
"Errors 0 Field": "response.pabbly_custom_fields"
}
Can you please help me? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

Seems like the data fields which you are getting in the Croves action are in the jumbled form now as compared to when you mapped while you set up the workflow.

perhaps you might have made some changes in your Typeform fields whcih are coming from your account.

If that's the case then kindly re-capture the webhook response again and remap the data fields again.

Garral

Hi. Thank you for replying.
That has not been the case. Nothing has been changed in Typeform. The error is also occurring in all the integrations I currently have with Crove V2, so it is very unlikely to be due to a particular Typeform.
Any other suggestions please? My entire business is at a standstill at the moment

Garral

Nevertheless, I have done what you asked me to do for this workflow:
I have reconnected the Typeform and re-mapped the data fields, but I still get the same error.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

If you have added custom fields in your Crove application then kindly reconnect the action step once and try again.

Garral

Hello.
I don't know if I am using custom fields or not. The truth is that everything was working fine, and without me having touched anything at all, all the workflows that connect Typeform with Crove have stopped working.
ALL of them have stopped working, even some new ones that I created later to test.
It's been THREE DAYS now, my business is at a complete standstill, and I only get one response from them, which is "plug it back in".
I have reconnected it numerous times, the last time just a few minutes ago, and I keep getting the same error.
Typeform and Corve insist that the error is coming from Pabbly.
Please I need real and urgent help. This is starting to be a disaster for me.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

As we can see from our end the Crove integration was done by theri support team, so we would request you to contact their team to make the required modification accordingly.

Updated by the Crove support member -
[email protected]

Garral

Sorry. I thought this was the Pabbbly support forum. Can you please tell me how to contact Pabbly connect support? Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

I thought this was the Pabbbly support forum. Can you please tell me how to contact Pabbly connect support?

This is the Pabbly support forum, as we are telling you that the Crove application was integrated on the Pabbly Connect by Crove's support member itself.

So, we are requesting you to contact Croves' support member for the same.

Garral

Ah, ok. I had misunderstood. In any case it is already solved, but it is not true that the integration was done by Crove support.
The integration was done by myself, without the participation of Crove support, and the problem has also been solved by myself, unfortunately without help from Crove or Pabbly (Pabbly says it's Crove's fault, Crove says it's Pabbly's fault).