• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Eventbrite multiple orders to pabbly

Hello everyone, so I have a workflow that connects Eventbrite to google sheet. The workflow gets order details from ET and sends them to GS. but I encountered an issue just recently, say one orders for multiple tickets pabbly sends only the first order information to GS. How can I set up a workflow that sends all order information to google sheet

Attachments

• ET.png
    ET.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 44
Thanks for your response, unlike the video you sent above, Eventbrite does not return order details in JSON format, how do I go about this?

Thanks. Please one more thing
Good day, Please is it possible to have my ticket response [ticket(436021)] sent to this email [email protected]? I am the tech person working on this task and Saj is currently unavailable

Revival

I have the exact same problem detailed above. When customers subscribe, because the fetch is by Order ID, only the first ticket is registered on google sheets. I have an event that goes over 4 days Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun all in one registration. I tried to create a second automation and this duplicated one of the days so I'm sure that wouldn't work. I tried add multiple rows but that only added the details in the booking and not the customer details. I am really stuck.

I wish the solution to Sajhussain above could be publicised here in the forum. Please help. I have now lost half of my signed up allowances and sleepless nights trying to solve this. I wish to request a reset of allowances please. Kindly reply ASAP as people are registering right left centre now. I have had to disable all flows that I had implemented.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-05.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-05.png
    111 KB · Views: 38

Revival

I tried first with Eventbrite Get Order ID only which I got only result for the first person then I put a step for Get Attendee ID and still nothing. Please help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Revival

We suggest inserting an "Iterator" action step between "Get Attendee by Order ID" and "Get An Attendee by Attendee ID." In this configuration, utilize the data retrieved from "Get Attendee by Order ID" within the Iterator action step and use its response as input for the "Get an Attendee by Attendee ID" action step.

1696508699825.png

Revival

I am unable to use Iterator. Are you able to insert the step for me? I tried using text splitter as well and got the attendee ID but even with that step only one person was registered in google sheets.

Revival

Iterator did not pick up any values. I have implemented text formatter-text parser to get the event ID and the attendee ID and the information is pulled however only main buyer comes in.

Revival

I have an update. I have set up a workflow as per this link and it registers for the day mapped on the workflow only. It seems I have to create a workflow for every of my 10 tickets? Thurs ticket 1 Thurs ticket 2, Friday ticket 1, Friday ticket 2, Sat morning ticket 1&2, Sat evening ticket 1&2 etc etc. That's a lot of work!!!😭 Pabbly please have a look at my workflow and adjust anything that needs to be adjusted otherwise I'll possibly need to have my money back and go elsewhere. It is easier for me to just export the list and update manually from time to time than make one for every single ticket. I tried Add multiple google raws in one of my workflows see this link, and the attachment, but what that did was to add the same info on the mapped customers instead of adding the new buyer info. I'm really frustrated at the moment. see link here

Pleeeeeease help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 07.34.48.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 07.34.48.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 07.42.05.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 07.42.05.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 27