• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Expired subscription

busyman

After a certain amount of times pabbly automatically expired a subscription and no longer tries to charge the user. How can I disable this? As sometimes our customers take time to update their CC info.

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Kaveh,

Hope you're doing well.

Regarding the issue with invoices getting expired, please note that invoices are set to expire if the payment fails and remains unpaid for a specific number of days. You can customize the number of days by going to Settings, then selecting Global Settings, and finally adjusting the "Expiration of Invoice" setting.

If you wish to prevent such invoices from expiring, you have the flexibility to modify the number of days from that section according to your requirements.

Furthermore, I would like to inform you that if you are utilizing the dunning management feature in Pabbly Subscription Billing, invoice expiration occurs once the dunning process concludes and the invoice remains unpaid.

I hope this clarifies the matter. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.