• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

extract data from XML attachement

Hi, I have the following problem: I receive emails with data from applicants who want to rent an apartment. Inside the text I tried to read the data with the parser. This did not work because the content of the emails changes. But I get the data in parallel as XML file. The XML file is an attachment to the email I get with the application data. How can I use Pabbly to read the data from the XML attachment and write it into a googlesheet?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @slaven.grizelj@googlemail

It seems like you are fetching the XML in the email text body by using the Email Parser trigger event whereas we are not supporting XML files in it. So, I am afraid to say we cannot transform the XML to key-value pairs in the response from Email Parser. We will notify you once we started supporting the XML files.

No, I would like to save the attachement (XML file) anywhere. In the next step I wann to extract the data in the XML file using any application which ist neccessary or capable to do it. Is there any workaround?

Arshita

Staff member
I sincerely apologize as at present, we do not have any workaround to address your concern.

We will keep you updated if we come up with any workaround in the future.