• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook ad - create ad set error

dittdesign

When trying to create a new adset, I get an error saying I need to enter the name of the ad set. I have done that as seen in the screenshots :(
The workflow name is "Facebook ad" if support wants to check it out.
Also, there is a small bug in the Facebook "Create campaign" action. In the list of Add Account ID's, the name of the Account and the ID do not match up. I choose the name of one of my accounts, but the ID is for one of my other Accounts. So when I create a campaign it will be added to a different account. I have to manually enter the right account ID for it to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 12.30.15.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 12.30.15.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 12.30.29.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 12.30.29.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 64

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dittdesign

Please try filling in all the fields and defining the budget in your Facebook account then try the complete action step once.

Though we have tried the same in your workflow and it is asking for the budget, kindly review that.

dittdesign

Hi @Supreme
I did not realize that the amount was in cents (0,01), so in Facebook ad manager with my currency (NOK), it was way too low a budget. When I increased it (a lot), Facebook accepted the data :)
The error message should not say "Required name field is missing' when the problem was with the budget. That was a little bit misleading.
Could it be possible to also create Facebook ads in Pabbly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hi @Supreme
I did not realize that the amount was in cents (0,01), so in Facebook ad manager with my currency (NOK), it was way too low a budget. When I increased it (a lot), Facebook accepted the data :)
The error message should not say "Required name field is missing' when the problem was with the budget. That was a little bit misleading.
Could it be possible to also create Facebook ads in Pabbly?
The error message is from Facebook's server end, you can check the same from their support team and you can check the available integration on the platform here -