• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Commerce Webhook

I'm trying to receive webhooks from Facebook commerce.

The pabbly pab receives the webhook and I can see it receives the information.

However, it fails because Facebook (Meta) needs a verification challenge sent back in the response.
  • The URL couldn't be validated. Response does not match challenge, expected value="1475563424", received="{\"status\":\"success\",..."
How can I make Pabbly send the hub challenge back to Facebook to verify?
Here is the webhook documentation: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/commerce-platform/order-management/webhooks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this concern with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that you need to configure the webhook trigger and then issue a challenge. When they send a challenge or secret code to the webhook URL, you should return the same code or hashed value either in the response header or response body.

Please read the thread shared below to understand how you can configure and validate webhooks.