• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads does not produce a trigger

RPM627

When setting up Facebook lead ads, the trigger does not work for me. I have resynced the connection multiple times, but Pabbly never receives the trigger. The waiting for webhook response box shows the spinning wheel non-stop. I have submitted test submissions as well as just wait for a live submission. But the trigger never occurs.
Please can someone provide a possible solution?

RPM627

Screenshot 2024-01-22 153709.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RPM627

You had captured the test lead till now from your Facebook lead ad, you need to grab an actual lead from your Lead ad Form, which is mentioned in the following video tutorial.

RPM627

Hi,

So I have done this a dozen times prior to opening this thread, I did it again and nothing is received by Pabbly. I have also just left in alone and let a live person fill out the form. But again, Pabbly trigger does not catch the data.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RPM627

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RPM627

Can you please make a new connection once in incognito mode and then try capturing the Facebook Lead Ad response?

1706163762840.png

RPM627

Hi @Supreme ,

Thanks, but that did not work either.

This time after connecting and selecting the send test request button I see an error message about 2 factor authentication, So then, I enabled that in Pabbly, signed out and back in. Went to the form preview and still Pabbly does not receive the data. Pictures attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-25 090156.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-25 090156.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2024-01-25 090234.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-25 090234.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2024-01-25 090252.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-25 090252.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 21

Supreme

Staff member
Please remove the Pabbly Connect app first -

1706335916231.png

Once you have removed the Pabbly Connect app, then move to your Pabbly Connect workflow and add the Facebook account with fresh connection as shown here -

1706335927957.png