• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Connections Issues

Stypek

Hello!

I have connected facebook account with pabbly to send data from Lead Ads to Google Sheets and CRMs
With one facebook page (connected as a first) all works well.

Some issues are in other pages.

When I create workflow with one of pages, test lead is sendig to google sheets - all is O.K, but if real person send a form, pabbly don't collect data from it.

How it looks like in non-working workflow

1668414547939.png

and how it looks like in working workflow.

1668414678297.png

I try on new and old connections.

Really appreciate for help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Stypek

Perhaps for that moment, the lead which got generated might not get complete permission.

Please monitor your workflow for some time and let us know if the issue still persists.