• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ad (New Lead) - Missing Data

Dan G

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzNjA0MzI1MjY1NTUzNzUxM2I1MTYzNTQzOCI_3D_pc
We have been running Pabbly's Facebook Lead Ads - New Lead tool for months (not the instant version). Since the last few hours, it looks like we are getting errors from Facebook from all our Facebook Lead Ad Wordflows, that they are no longer sending the res2 data.

Facebook are no longer sending Res2 fields:
Res2 First Name
Res2 Last Name
Res2 Email
Res2 Phone Number

We simply get:
Res2 Status = error
Res2 Message = Empty data

Along with Res1 data, which is rather unhelpful.

Before (when working):

Example - Before.png

After (no longer working):

Example - After.png

Is there anything Pabbly can do here to fix?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dan G

We made slight changes on the platform yesterday and I hope the Facebook lead ad trigger event is working fine.

Dan G

Hey @Dan G

We made slight changes on the platform yesterday and I hope the Facebook lead ad trigger event is working fine.
Looks to be working fine again. Looks like the res2 data only stopped being sent/received for a few hours yesterday. AM (UK time).